Data warehouse automation with Snowflake and WhereScape
Explore automation along with renewing and developing your data and analytics landscape
When: 28.08.2019 8:15 - 11:30am
Where: Radisson Blu Royal Hotelli, Runeberginkatu 2, Helsinki
Don't miss out the chance to learn and explore how emerging data technologies like Snowflake, WhereScape and DataOps can renew, develop and navigate your IT landscape.
Businesses are increasingly forced to make quick decisions based on data and intelligence they've gathered and many of them have already implemented a data warehouse for that purpose. But how to make the most out of your data warehouse? Are your data infrastructure and techniques keeping up with the pace? Have you automated your data pipeline, or are you still mainly relying on manual processes?
- Snowflake's elastic cloud data warehouse, where you can store, fetch and analyze your data efficiently and flexibly
- WhereScape Data Automation, which uses tried-and-tested templates and significantly shorten time to value for Snowflake projects
- DataOps which continuously delivers higher quality insights with rapid speed
- Customer story
- How to reduce development time, gain flexibility and improve quality, consistency and continuity of your data solutions?
- How to optimize your data pipeline and make accurate business decision with considerably better efficiency?
By completing your data infrastructure, applying the most suitable data techniques and automating your data pipeline and other processes, you can achieve better data understanding
|Breakfast and networking
|Cloud data warehouse by Snowflake
|Customer case: Juha-Pekka Helminen from Valmet
|Automation by Wherescape
|DataOps by BDS Bynfo
|Networking and end of event